Youth Swimming Club
"Teaching children to
swim so that they can be safe around water for the future"
Questionnaire - Feedback
would be really grateful if you would spend just a couple of
in this quick questionnaire please. Your feedback is appreciated
as it will help
us improve our swimming club for the local community.
know that this questionnaire is completely anonymous. However
it would be really useful
if you could indicate below which class your child has had lessons
in for this current term.
Select Swimming Course
Water Safety Bronze
Water Safety Silver
Water Safety Gold
1 - Your childs Progress
Do you feel that your child’s needs are catered for within
the STA International
Water Safety scheme ?
2) Are you happy with the progress that your child is making
in their lessons ?
3) If your child has recently failed a swim test, have you been
feedback on your child’s progress ?
4) Does your child enjoy his/her swimming lessons ?
5) Do you feel your child has benefited from continuity with
their Teacher ?
6) Are you happy with the structure of your child’s swimming
during the current term ?
7) We would be grateful if you could comment on class sizes:
Select an Answer
I am happy with the class sizes
I feel the class sizes are too large
The class sizes could be bigger
2 - Our Club Website
What was your purpose of your visit to this website ?
Select an Answer
To check the test dates & times
To check the pool plan for the new term
To check the criteria for the courses
To find Contact Information
To Read a Newsletter
To find the Water Safety Questions
Other - Please State in the final comment box
3 - Our Swimming Club
Are you aware that we are a club run entirely by volunteers
10) Do you feel that the termly charge of £28 represents
good value for money ?
11) Do you find the Club Committee Members approachable?
12) Do you know who the Club Welfare Officer is?
13) If you have had a concern about a child or an incident,
do you feel that
you have been listened to and your concern dealt with promptly
3 - Our Club Vision
at Aldershot Youth we believe that Swimming is a life skill
that all children
should have the right to learn. We are passionate about ensuring
that children can
learn to be safe in and around the water and so that they can
get the-selves out of
difficulty in the future.
Do we fulfil our vision ?
15) Is there anything you feel we could / should do to improve
our Swimming Club ?
16) What do you feel we do well?
17) Would you recommend Aldershot Youth Swimming Club to other
are welcome to leave any further comments below for our information:
you for completing this questionnaire - your feedback is important
to us !
Please ensure you now click on the submit button below:
Pools Complex, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4BP