STA Angelfish 2
1. Be rescured by catching a bouyant aid.
2. Perform a straddle entry, tread water for 30 seconds, perform a 360° turn in a vertical position while wearing a T-shirt. If the water is too shallow, substitute step entry and support scull for 30 seconds and a 360° turn in a vertical positionwhile wearing a T-shirt.
3. Swim 5 metres, perform a forward somersault and continue to swim forward for 5 metres.
4. Swim 20 metres of a recognised front stroke using a correct touch finish. (Learners first choice)
5. Swim 15 metres of a recognised front stroke using a correct touch finish. (Learners second choice)
6. Swim 20 metres of back crawl using a correct touch finish.
7. Swim 5 metres on the back using a double arm action and dolphin leg kick.
8. Swim 5 metres on the side using a dolphin leg kick.
9. Start in a crouch position in the water, spring up before gliding to the bottom of the pool, tuck, place both feet on the
bottom of the pool and spring up. Perform in chest-deep water.
10. Swim underwater for 5 metres.